Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ann on a DIET



This is NOT a new years resolution. This is me needing to feel better about myself and lose the extra weight that I was blessed with when I carried my children in my stomach.




A couple of people told me about the book You on a Diet, so I decided to check it out. It's a great book because it focuses on a HEALTHY lifestyle change....it's definitely not a fad diet. It teaches you to read labels, anything this hydrogenated oils is OUT, anything with enriched wheat, is OUT, Absolutely nothing with Sugar or HFCS in the first 5 items. So I started looking through my cupboards...and I started getting sad!!




Things I will miss the most:




My hazelnut Coffee Creamer. I love you so much. You make me wake up in the morning. Without you coffee is ridiculously horrible tasting. But Alas, you contain Partially hydrogenated Soybean oil and that is just not good for my body. Please don't be mad at me. . . I love you so much.





I love my microwave popcorn. But you contain that wretched partially hydrogenated oil!! Thank goodness for the fact that I am certain I will be able to find you with a non-hydrogenated alternative.
Wish me luck! because I am determined to reach my first goal by summer time. I will keep you posted!

3 comments: