Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hump day meme

*FOODOLOGY*

What is your salad dressing of choice? bleu cheese or Amy's Goddess Dressing

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I suppose it's del taco because they have fish tacos...mmmm

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? pretty much any seafood restaurant

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? At least 15% depending on how the service was.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of? sushi..or any seafood

What are your pizza toppings of choice?olives and mushrooms

What do you like to put on your toast? cinnamon and sugar/peanut butter

What is your favorite type of gum? orbitz sweet mint

*TECHNOLOGY*

Number of contacts in your cell phone? i really have no clue and I am not going to go count them

Number of contacts in your email address book? same as above

What is your wallpaper on your computer?a picture of hayden and eliott

How many televisions are in your house?3...we only use 2 though

*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?right

Do you like your smile?yes, but I hate how my eyes squint when I smile

What's your best feature?eyes

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?2 children

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?I think they are pretty even, I do have a very keen memory though

When was the last time you had a cavity?I just one filled last month

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?hayden

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?no

*MISCOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?no way

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?I always liked the name paige, or claire

What color do you think you look best in?neutrals

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?yes, the other day at the dentist they were taking out an old filling and replacing it and part of the old filling went down my throat!

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?no way

Have you ever saved someone's life?If I have I don't know about it

Has someone ever saved yours?I don't think so

*DAREOLOGY*

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?yeah

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?totally

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?at first thought no, but depending on how desperate I was for the money I might

Would you never blog again for $50,000?yes

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?probably not, I've had 2 c-sections

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?probably

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for 1,000,000?no

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?heck yes

Q: What is in your left pocket?A: nothing
Q: How much alcohol did you have this week?A: a glass of wine far, but it's only wednesday!
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?A: absolutely
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?A: yes
Q: Do you think that person is thinking of you too?A: no
Q: What color underwear do you have on?A: I think they are white
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?A: hardwood
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?A: stand
Q: Could you live with roommates?A: i could, but I prefer not to
Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?A: none at the moment
Q: Where were you born?A: pasco, WA
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?A: not really ever
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?A: a school counselor
Q:What cell phone service do you have?A: verizon

LAST:

Q: Friend you talked to?A: Tara
Q: Last person you called?A: Tara
Q: Person you huggedA: hayden

FAVORITE:

Q: Number?A: 8
Q: Color?A: olive or pink
Q: Season?A: fall

CURRENTLY:

Q: Missing someone?A: my mommy
Q: Mood?A: excited
Q: Listening to?A: hayden playing
Q: Watching?A: hayden
Q: Worrying about?A: if I will do well in school

RANDOM:

Q: First place you went this morning?A: the grocery store
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?A: not really
Q: What can you not wait to do?A: have my bachelor's degree
Q: What's the last movie you saw?A: I watched "Stay" today during naptime
Q: Do you smile often?A: yes
Q: Are you a friendly person?A: mostly
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?A: red

2 comments: