Sunday, January 28, 2007

I think we're alone now


It's time for a best week ever post.


1. Our taxes are done and we are getting a wonderful refund! It's fun to have kids at tax time.


2. Uncle Jon came over and baby-sat friday night!


3. I sang Karaoke for the first time. It was a wonderful rendition of Tiffany's, "I think we're alone now."


4. classes are going really great so far.


5. Who could've guessed my Psychology of Emotion class would have 29 women and 0 men??


6. I got the new shins album. wwooo hoo.


7. I am practicing the art of the cappuccino on our new Espresso machine.


8. we had 2 showings on our house in one day. It makes me think the market could be picking up!


9. Hayden is 95% potty trained!!!


10. Saturday night game night was a complete blast. I absolutely rocked at Trivia Pursuit 90's edition.

6 comments: