Wednesday, February 07, 2007

flippin' sweet!

1. I got at 92% on my first math test! What made it even sweeter? The girl next to me that acts like she knows everything and tries to help everyone only got a 90%! :)

2. I had some oh so yummy sushi with a good friend today!

3. We have a couple of people who are VERY interested in the house right now.

4. My Emotions class now has one male student! He is seriously the tallest person I have ever seen.

5. I am starting the book Wicked. Who knows how long it will take for me to read, but I am very excited to read something for personal enjoyment.

6. We bought new couches, and got a SUPER good deal on them. They come tomorrow!! I am SOOOO excited!

7. Hayden and Elliott took naps at the same time today.

8. Is anybody else out there watching the show Heros??? We LOVE IT!!!!!

9. For the first time in my life I feel like I am surrounded by some very amazing wonderful women. I don't know if I have ever felt so secure with the friendships in my life, ever.

10. Jim has been very helpful this week. It's very nice especially with my school load.

6 comments: