Friday, April 27, 2007

a little gratitude coming your way

First of all, I just want to say thanks to those of you who still come to my blog even though it isn't exactly as interesting anymore!! I know that train wrecks are much more interesting to watch(read)but, I am in a much much better place now!!! and I promise I am REALLY REALLY trying to post good stuff!!!!

Thanks, dad, for coming over and delivering hayden's new BIG GIRL BED!!!!

hip hip hooray!!!!! for my U of I classes being finished for the semester!!!!!!!! I can't believe I made it!!! I am SO THANKFUL IT's OVER!!!

I've had the last 2 hours all by myself because Jim took the kids to his mom's...and it has been HEAVENLY!!

I ordered this cd and this cd...5 weeks ago, and they are almost here!

I am going out with a couple of ladies from my religion class tonight!! it's going to be so wonderful to spend a couple of hours having conversation that isn't in the first person!!! (how did I ever get on that kick!!!!)

1 comments: