Wednesday, May 09, 2007

time to watch movies


Jim and I hardly ever have time to watch movies lately. But, I wanted to check out the town ice cream parlor/rental store to see what it was like. I ended up seeing 3 movies that I had been dying to wath, so I rented them!
1st was the THE LAST KISS. I have to say, I loved it so much and the soundtrack is even better...but, I had to stop the movie and restart it because I was not really happy with Jim at the time that I started it and the movie kind of fed my fire of anger...so, I just watched it the next day and that was much better.
2nd was THANK YOU FOR SMOKING. Definitely worth my time to watch. I thought it was funny and thought provoking.
The 3rd was Marie Antoinette...but I didn't have time to watch it and I didn't want a late fee. What was I thinking to rent 3 movies????

0 comments: