Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the country life

I planted 3 blueberry bushes this weekend!!! I have been wanting to go get them forever, and my friend and her husband bought them for me as a house-warming gift!

My garden is in! I planted tomatoes, crooked-neck squash, zucchini, butternut squash (I like squash ok!) Cucumbers, cilantro, chives, basil, green peppers, green beans, yellow peppers, and green onions. I might be forgetting something. all I know is I can't WAIT!!!

My raspberry starters that I planted this spring are going CRAZY!!

I planted 8 strawberry plants. They are the kind that produce in the fall and spring and they spread!

My daughter does not keep her clothes on outside!! haha! I love it. She has no tan line whatsoever...the kiddie pool is her bathtub

I saw a mouse! AAH!!!

We had the most amazing thunder storm last night. It was literally on top of our house. The kids slept through the whole thing!!

I LOVE IT out here!! I love our house, I am so much happier!!!

2 comments: