Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the sweetest day


Yesterday was Elliott's birthday and I wanted it to be super special for him, although his party was on Saturday.


So...


we blew tons of bubbles all over the yard for at least an hour.


We played on the swing set


Went for a walk


rocked and rocked and rocked with mommy


ate a special breakfast


laughed and giggled and tickled


I can't believe my little baby is a year. I am feeling slightly sad thinking that there might not be any more little babies in my future. Although, I am very content with two and I don't get the help from Jim that I would need if we were to have more children. So I am enjoying my babies like there is no tomorrow and loving every second!


P.S. Elliott slept through the night again last night!!! WOOOOO :)


2 comments: