Friday, August 24, 2007

2nd bathroom!!


I know this doesn't look like much, but, for me it is HUGE!!!!! Before this week this "bathroom" was nothing but storage. There was no sink, no flooring, no toilet, and the bathtub was full of junk that the previous owners had left for us! (Isn't that nicE?!?!) Anyway, The drywall has been stripped, so I am thinking we are going to get some cool white paneling to put 0n the walls and our next project is to get a stand up shower installed because the bathtub is just gross. HURRAY for my OWN SINK and MY OWN toilet!!!!!!

I can't even begin to express how much in love I am with this space. For one it is way closer to my bedroom than the main bath. secondly, the main bath is right next to the kids rooms so I am always tiptoeing around in there so that I don't wake them up. Now, I can wash my face, brush my teeth and fix my hair without worrying about noise! I LOVE IT!!!

oh, also, it rocks because I haven't had a 2nd bathroom is 10 years and IT's ALL MINE!!! HAHA! until the kids want to use it of course...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: