Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I heart Missoula

My weekend with my friend was great. The kids had so much fun. They loved the 3 hour drive; looking at the trees, singing songs, reading books and playing. Once we got there, they had a ball playing with my friends kitties, and we went on an amazing Carousel that was only .50! It was just fun all around.

Missoula is an AMAZING town by the way! We spent the first morning at the farmers market! They also have a people's market that is full of crafty things! I got an AMAZING scarf for only $12.00. We had sushi at a really yummy spot. And we rented the movie Running with Scissors (a must see!). It was so great to be in a town that was full of local businesses that are supported by the community. There are tons of great little shops. On the first friday of the month (which was the night I got there) the businesses downtown have an art walk and show displays from local artists. They serve wine and refreshments and you walk around looking at some great art. That was a blast.

So, my weekend was great. It was so nice to get out of town and feel like I still have a fun side to me! Next time, maybe I will be able to go by myself!! :)

0 comments: