Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving dinner


I hate posting about thanksgiving a week late, but I have been soooo busy this past week!!!

Our thanksgiving was awesome (for the most part...)

I cooked the best turkey EVER!!!! (thanks to Alton Brown and food network) I still can't stop thinking about it and I want to eat it everyday. I also made homemade cranberry sauce, whole-wheat stuffing, and an asparagus dish...it was a really healthy meal and I was super proud of myself for not eating any of the pies or green bean casserole.

The best part of the night was all standing around before dinner and saying what we are thankful for and praying as a family.

Speaking of eating healthy...I've been doing sooooo good eating really great food. Plus, I've been walking/running on the treadmill EVERY DAY!!!!!

Now, I am getting ready for a christmas cookie exchange on saturday! I am super excited to have some girlfriends over and exchange cookies (that way we can make one cookie and come home with a variety of different treats!) So, I am decorating the house and getting all festive for the season. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!

6 comments: