Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finals week

So the last month I haven't had much homework at all because I got ahead in my classes...well that is kind of bad because now I have 3 finals this week and I can't get myself into the mood at all!!!!

I want to be outside playing, making cookies, making presents, wrapping presents and all that other fun stuff!!!!

but, I have to study about chemical addictions, abnormal psychology, and social psychology!!!! YUCK!!! actually, not yuck, really interesting but I am just not in the right state of mind for this!!!!

Today I am pounding it out though. I already got a ton of studying done last night and today is going to be a big studying day...so that I can just be done with this and have a fun Christmas time!!!

I've learned my lesson and I won't procrastinate anymore!

0 comments: