Monday, January 14, 2008

back to schoolll

WEll, my winter break is over and I am officially back to school.

I was really really dreading this big time, but now that my classes have started I am getting excited. I think this is going to be a really good semester.

Last semester I had all internet classes and that really kicked my butt. So this time around I am taking a monday night class called Psychology of Learning, and a wednesday night class on statistics (my LAST math class!!!!!!)

Besides my live classes I am taking online classes, Human Sexuality, Adult Development (all about getting older and aging) and a class called "The Rise of the Plague" which is about the rise of mental illnesses.

My first live classes start this week. I am very excited to actually go to a classroom and interact with other adults. That will be nice for me.

2 comments: