Monday, January 07, 2008

Movies

This weekend was movie time for me! Friday I watched, "The Waitress" which I have been dying to see...and I LOVED it. I think I liked it almost too much actually. I don't want to give anything away...but it probably is not the best movie to watch if you are mad at your husband for being a big jerk!

Next, on Saturday, My parents watched H and E and we went to the old movie theatre that even my parents went to as kids, called The Roxy, and for $16.00 we watched American Gangster, both had a soda and Jim had a popcorn. That's a pretty affordable date night! The movie was really long, but excellent. I definitely recommend it!

Finally, on Sunday, we finally got around to watching, The Bourne Ultimatum, which was the movie we were supposed to watch together on Friday night until Jim started being a meanie! That was a great one too. We've always enjoyed the Bourne movies though.

Pretty amazing that out of 3 movies I watched this weekend I really enjoyed them all. Of the 3, the waitress was FOR SURE my favorite. I will probably buy it. Actually, I will for sure buy it. I Loved it.

On a side note, today is my weigh in day! down 1 more pound! HURRAY!!!

5 comments: