Thursday, February 14, 2008

missoula

So, I really need to get away for the weekend.  I had plans to go to Missoula, MT for the weekend...but I thought that I should cancel those plans because of everything that is going on.  I finally decided that I have to do this for myself and now I am sooo excited.

My dear dear friend invited me (actually, I think I invited myself) over for her birthday.  Tomorrow night we are going to go see The Vagina Monologues!  And then Saturday is her birthday party which should just be nice and fun.  nothing to crazy for me these days!!!  :)

I am just so excited to be with her in the midst of my struggles.  I am also super excited for the road trip there and back.  I am going to blare my favorite tunes and scream at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!!!


4 comments: