Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What went wrong...

So, I have been trying to avoid this particular post because I didn't want to jump the gun and post information that was just me being wishy-washy.

Unfortunately, My husband and I are separating.  I am putting the house on the market tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be able to get a roommate to help with some of the burden until the house does sell, what with the market being miserable and all...

I am filing for legal separation, but I don't really have much hope for anything to get better.  Millions of broken and empty promises really wear a girl down after awhile.

Addiction is a really horrible thing and My husband has chosen his addiction over his family.  

Last night I actually had a moment where I ate one too many dark chocolates, bad choice, I know...but I won't be doing that again.  I am absolutely committed to my journey of getting in shape and I am not going to let his bad choices make me fall of the wagon.

11 comments: