Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hayden and Elliott Quirks

I don't know if you have seen a commercial for some lawyer...but the catch phrase is, "It's my money and I need it now!"  Hayden must have seen the commercial while she was playing or something because she will randomly shout, "It's my money and I need it now!"  while she is playing, or eating lunch...it's very funny.

Elliott says woo for water and moo for milk.

Hayden LOVES puzzles right now.  like real ones.  It's awesome.  She sits down at her little table and does puzzles for days.  

Elliott is really into saying, "Yah" and "no"  I am sure every little boy at age 22 months is the same way....but of course it's super cute the way Elliott says it.  

This year we can't have an Easter egg hunt in our yard!  There's too much snow.  We are going to have to have it in the living room.  But, I did find the cutest dress ever for Hayden at TJMAXX.  It is white with hot pink flowers all over it, but the kicker is it comes with a matching dress for her baby.  It is going to be so cute.  




2 comments: