Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hallelujah! (School is over!)

Last night was my last night of school.  I had to give a presentation and turn in my final. I COMPLETELY aced the class.  It was a pretty hard statistics class.  I am pretty excited about how well I did.  I was kind of the girl that people asked for help....THAT NEVER HAPPENS to me.  Not in a math class anyway.  So that felt really good.  


Next Semester starts in August and I will be taking:

Eating Disorders (Internet Class)
Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (Live Class)
Social Psychology in the Workplace (Live 4-week class)
Cognitive Psychology (Live Class)
Blood and Airborne Pathogens (Online Class)

It's a full load, but I am going to be graduating in the Spring!  

Then it's on to my Master's Degree!  WOO HOO!

To Celebrate I am playing outside with the kids.  It's supposed to be 80 degrees today!!  I have a bunch of seed packets for us to plant, and I can't wait.

4 comments: