Monday, February 21, 2011

Asparagus season is coming!!


All winter long I anxiously await this time of the year when the asparagus comes down in price and we can eat tons and tons of the delicious vegetable. My absolute favorite way to prepare asparagus is on the grill, but we are not quite to that time of the year yet, so my second favorite way to prepare my favorite veggie is to roast it! It's sooo much better than the old fashioned boiling method and so EASY!!!


  1. Wash and prepare your asparagus by snapping off the ends
  2. Place your asparagus on a cookie sheet and spray with a non stick cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil
  3. Season your asparagus with whatever you like! my favorite is salt, pepper and garlic (keep it simple)
  4. Roast the asparagus at 350 for 25-30 minutes
  5. Enjoy!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments: