Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daily Meditation

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

This verse is so short, yet to me it says so much. My life is so full right now. I am working full time, I have 2 fantastic kiddos who mean the world to me, I have a husband who needs me and whom I love very much, bible studies on Thursday nights, working out in the mornings, fitting in my time with the Lord, plus the task of my wellness and making sure that I am ok! Without the Lord by my side I would not be able to do any of the things that I am doing, let alone all of them! And the way my life is just working and starting to make since and not stress me out, is because I am leaning completely on the Lord for the first time in a long time!

He gives me the strength to wake up in the morning, He helps me do my work out, He helps me have strength at work, When I come home it is because of Him that I am not exhausted and I can focus on the family without being grumpy, He helps me get dinner on the table, He helps me get the next days meal prepared! He is the one who quiets my heart while I read stories to the children and tuck them into bed and don't forget those bedtime prayers! At the end of the long day he keeps me awake to spend some time with just my husband so that our marriage stays strong!

Yes, I definitely CAN do All things through HIM who gives me strength.


1 comments: