Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fantastic cookies

If it seems like I have been baking a lot of cookies lately, well, I have. Trust me with my mission to get in shape I haven't been eating (too) many...I can't really post them though without trying one, right? And it seems like all of my cookies have m&ms in them lately...well, I scored a bunch of candy on clearance after valentines day. Plus when I am making cookies I feel like I am giving my family a little piece of me to have while I am at work. And making cookies with the children will give them memories for years to come!

The cookies I made today came from one of my friends' blogs and I am just going to send you right on over there to get the recipe! They only took a few minutes and trust me they are heavenly!!! Thanks, Kelsie!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments: