Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jillian Kicks My Butt!

I've tried a ton of work out videos. Windsor Pilates, Yoga Booty Ballet, Carmen Electra, and all kinds of generic videos...It's kind of exhausting. So When I brought up the idea ofwanting to buy Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Jim was pretty skeptical. I took a lot of persuading for me to convince him that this was the video I would be successful at! The fact that it only cost $9 at walmart was helpful.

This video is intense! It is absolutely the best video or workout I have ever done. period. The fact that it is so amazing and challenging but also only 20 minutes long makes it the perfect video for my busy lifestyle. I am able to wake up at wee hours of the morning pop in my video and get a challenging work out. Her other videos are equallyawesome. My typicalweek includes the 30 day shred M-F and then on Saturday I like todo a longer video, such as, No More Trouble Zones. No More troble zones has the best set of ab exercises I have ever done. The No More Trouble Zones video is about 45 minutes long, and it is equally as challenging as her other videos. When I first starting doing that one I had to do it with a friend because when I tried to do it by myself I almost always turned it off before the end!

I recommend these videos to everyone! My favorite part is that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a fantastic workout! It really is affordable for anyone to get in shape. No more excuses for me!



0 comments: