Friday, February 18, 2011

Renee


My friend Renee is a photographer here in beautiful Idaho who has captured my family for the last 3 years or so. Every time I see her pictures I get excited, her creativity inspires me.


Her Blog One Tree of Life is one you must check out.

Renee is one of my dearest friends in the world. When my family and I moved to Spirit Lake for a fresh start 4 years ago she was the first person I made a connection with on a meaningful level. God has definitely brought her into my life for a specific reason. She challenges me, moves me and accepts me. Friendship like this is not easy to come by and not to be taken for granted. Every single day God puts her on my heart to pray for her and think of her. Our children love each other and I guarantee we will be a part of each others lives for a long long time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments: