Wednesday, February 16, 2011

starting over

I'm blogging again. I've missed it so much. The outlet that comes from spilling my guts at the end of the day is such therapy for me, and believe me, I need it!!!

My new blog is going to be about my life as a working mommy...I am in a juggling act right now and I feel like I am starting to get the grasp of it all.

Ball number one is my faith in God. I feel like I am finally surrendering to his will and not only does it feel so good, but it is just so right!

Ball number 2 is my family. My husband and children desire and (rightly so) need so much of me and I want to give it to them!

And ball number 3 is my job, that (praise the Lord!) I LOVE!!!!

I have so many other things that make me who I am, I love to work out (recently started waking up at 4:30 in order to fit that one in!!) I love baking, canning, crockpot meals, menu planning, gardening, my friends....how do I do it all!!! only through my faith in the Lord am I able to do anything!!!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!!!

So here we go! This little blog of mine will be about all of those things I just mentioned and more, but basically it is just for me so that at the end of the day I can just get it all out instead of going nuts on my family!! :)

0 comments: