Friday, March 04, 2011

Family Movie Night!

Tonight's family movie will be Mary Poppins. I've had it on my mind all week, and the last time we went to watch it the movie wasn't in it's case (grrr)! So this week the movie was found, where I had put it (of course), and I can't wait to watch it!

We've already seen it many times but this movie is one that every family member gets into. The kids (and mommy) love the songs, the magic and the story.

Our plan is actually to start going to church on friday nights so that I can have one day every weekend of quiet in our home, so family movie nights may be changing to Saturday soon. Unfortunately, Jim is getting the icky head cold I had last weekend so it's probably not going to be happening this week.

What are your favorite movies to watch with your children?

0 comments: