Friday, March 04, 2011

No bitterness in me

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Hebrews 12:14-15 (NIV)

I had a hard time sleeping last night because of some topics that were on my mind. I know people find it hard to believe but one of my biggest struggles when I get close to the Lord is feeling bitter.

I try so hard every day to remain positive, and I strongly desire that, but I am human and I am in a spiritual battle, and today I am feeling a little bitter.

If you find time today say a little prayer for me!

I pray that my heart will be filled with love for everyone around me. I pray that this bitterness and selfishness will go away so that I can go throughout my day in peace.

I pray that my heart will be softened for all the people in my life and I will radiate that.

Amen.



0 comments: