Sunday, March 20, 2011

Simmering Chicken Breasts


This recipe is brilliant. I love to prepare chicken for my week; whether it is chicken for a sandwich, salad or quick dinner. Preparing the chicken in the slow cooker makes my day even that much easier.


Ingredients:

4 Chicken breasts (mine are boneless skinless, but that is up to you)

1 tsp salt

1/8 tsp pepper (I didn't measure)

1/2 cup water


Directions:


Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in your slow cooker. Pour water into cooker, cover and cook on low 7-9 hours.

With the chicken I am preparing today I plan on letting it cool, cutting it into strips and covering the chicken in some Frank's Hot Sauce. This makes the YUMMIEST salads ever. perfect for my lunch and dinner!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments: