Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Weeks Worth of Meals

I seriously slacked on my blogging last week! I think that daylight savings really kicked my butt last week, but I finally feel back to myself!

Here's what our family will be eating for dinner this week, I will post successful recipes after we eat them....If I don't post the recipe it probably wasn't a hit! :)

Sunday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Monday: Shepherd's Pie (I'm actually going to a potluck/meeting so this is a jim dinner)
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Wednesday: Homemade Mac n Cheese
Thursday: Curried Chicken Noodle Soup (This recipe sounds SO GOOD!!)
Friday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (plain chicken for Hayden...)
Saturday: Breakfast

I'm so looking forward to lighter meals for spring and summer! Do you use your crockpot in the summer? I never really have but now that I am working I am on the hunt for summer time crock pot meals!


0 comments: