Monday, March 07, 2011

What's for dinner?

This weekend was fantastic. It was just what I needed. Our family has decided that we need to start going to church on Friday nights so that I can have one day at home without rushing and running around, and it was heavenly.

This weeks meals have a little more beef in them because Jim has been feeling tired of chicken. :) Any recipes will be posted as soon as I make them so I can tell you if they were good or not.

Monday: Teriyaki Chicken, rice, and stir fry veggies
Tuesday: Meatball Subs (I buy the meatballs in the frozen foods section) and salad
Wednesday: Golden Potato Soup (this recipe is from my new cookbook and looks SO GOOD!)
Thursday: Beef Stroganoff (in the crockpot of course)
Friday: Pizza and Church (I'm thinking about changing our easy pizza night to saturdays...
Saturday: Fajitas (I haven't decided but I think it will be chicken and shrimp)
Sunday: Pot Roast(the ultimate crockpot meal)

What is your favorite dinner to cook for an easy family night? Do you do take out, crock pot, frozen or something else?

2 comments: