Saturday, June 14, 2014

This is something different


So I love essential oils.  I am sure you can see that.  But something that I love (almost) even more is the group that I am in called the Lemondroppers.  We do things different.  We talk about essential oils, and we are very excited about them, but we don't pressure people and we don't try and sell the oils to people.  You aren't interested?  That's fine.  I'm not going to beg you to listen to me.  You don't have the money?  No worries!  I am not going to lecture you about how you will save the money in the long run by not having to by cold meds and emergen-cee.  I always go to parties for stuff and feel pressured to spend money that I don't have and I don't want to do that to anyone.  I would never want a friend to hide their purchase from a husband, or pay me in cash so that their husband doesn't know how much it costs.  This is all about helping people and educating.  

I love to share, I love to help people.  But I don't love pressuring, and if I felt like I had to do that I wouldn't have joined this group.  I would have ordered my oils and used them without uttering a peep.  

I love that 6 months ago I asked my friend for information on the oils she was using, she gave it to me and she waited for me to ask her how to order.  Another thing that I love is that she took the time to educate me.  When I first got my oils she answered a million and one questions, and never made me feel bad.  She gave me my awesome Lemondropper handbook and really helped me until I felt comfortable and confidant enough to start helping myself and others.  

Essential Oils are fun!  I love making homemade concoctions, and I love that when the kids have an owie or a headache, or a tummy ache they come to me for oils now!  I love that at bedtime my son will come and remind me to put oils on him.  I want everyone to have oils in their homes because they are so much fun and so rewarding, but I'm not going to be chasing you down or begging you to order.  Eventually you will just want to find out what is so great about the oils I am talking about, and you will have to see for yourself!  :)  


0 comments: